Welcome to Somerville Dental Health
Situated in the heart of the Somerville Community, Somerville Dental Health aims to provide high-quality care in all aspects of family dentistry.
Established in 1981, Dr Ross Churcher and his team have been helping clients to attain and maintain their oral health to a high standard for over 35 years. Dr Churcher’s team, together with Dr Andrei Kostka and Dr Darwin Luc, always work to achieve the common goal of providing excellent dental care for the whole of the Somerville community.
Somerville Dental Health is conveniently located at the corner of Jones Road and Station Street, Somerville. The entrance is on Jones Road and we have onsite parking.
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 4:45pm
We accept Bulk Billing Child Dental Benefit Scheme and Veteran Affairs.
Payment Plans Available
We provide a range of treatments for all ages, including:
- ‘no out of pocket examinations’ for children under 13
- routine dental fillings
- cosmetic dentistry including crowns, bridges, veneers and dental implants
- root canal treatment (endodontics)
- minor oral surgery such as tooth extractions
- partial and full dentures
- orthodontic treatment for children, teenagers and adults, including early intervention orthodontics for younger children.
Meet the Team
Our highly experienced and well-established team is here to assist you. For over 35 years we have always worked with honesty and integrity so that our patients have come to know that they can trust our advice and our work.
Our Mission Statement
- We provide high quality and comprehensive dental care for all members of the Somerville community.
- Our purpose is to enable people to achieve a lifetime of excellent dental health.
- We are committed to doing this in a relaxed and caring environment.
- Our staff are a highly trained and professional team. Above all, we are focused on excellence.
- We work with honesty and integrity.
- We are proud of who we are and what we do for our patients.