What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry refers to a range of dental treatments which re-establish or improve the appearance of a person’s teeth, gums, bite or smile.
At Somerville Dental Health, our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Tooth-coloured fillings
- Porcelain crowns and bridges
- Porcelain or composite resin veneers
- Dental implants
- Removable partial or full dentures
- Professional bleaching
When is cosmetic dentistry used?
At Somerville Dental Health we use cosmetic dentistry to assist any person wanting to improve the appearance of their teeth, gums, bite or smile.
It is commonly used in cases of:
- discoloured or stained teeth
- chipped, worn or misshapen teeth
- when a whiter, more pleasing smile is desired
- crooked teeth
- missing teeth
- teeth with excessive gaps between them
There is no “one size fits all” for everyone, not all cosmetic dental treatments are appropriate for every person. What is possible will depend on the state of your oral health, the condition and strength of your teeth or the amount of bone remaining with missing teeth.
Please call Somerville Dental Health to arrange a consultation with one of our dentists where we will explore your options.